Listen to the Podcast
In this episode the quantitative approach to acid-base interpretation is explained with examples of how to perform the calculations at the bedside. For further learning I suggest visiting the Acid-Base section on the EMCrit Website. Details of the Acid-Base Calculator App can be found below.
Acid-Base Calculator App
Here are the codes to download a copy of the Acid-Base Calculator App on iOS for free (unfortunately there is no way to give away a free copy for android at present). Each code can only be used once and are on a first come, first served basis. To prevent others from trying to redeem a code that has already been used, please leave a comment that you have used the code.
Redeeming the code
- Open the ‘App Store’ on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
- Click on the featured tab in the bottom left hand corner
- Scroll to the bottom of the ‘Featured’ page and click on ‘Redeem’’
- Follow the instruction to enter your promotional code to download the app for free
- The code will expire in 28 days if not used
26,830 total views, 2 views today